cold fusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poetry about love

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ƒŲţũŔẻ♥MẤñ
Admin
ƒŲţũŔẻ♥MẤñ

Male
Birthday : 1995-02-09

Poetry about love Empty
PostSubject: Poetry about love   Poetry about love EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 6:09 am

Poetry about love HiHeartFlashPoetry about love HiHeartFlashPoetry about love HiHeartFlashPoetry about love HiHeartFlash

Eyes: To look at you, Hands: To pray for you, Mind: To care for u, Heart: To love you and Legs: To kick u if u forget me

We cannot be together, But we'll never be apart, For no matter what life brings us,
You’re always in my heart.
Give laugh to all but smile to one, Give cheeks to all but lips to one,Give luv to all but heart to one, Let everybody luv u but u luv one.

I luv my eyes when u look into them, I luv my name when u say it, I luv my heart when u luv it, I luv my life when you are in it

How can u tell the rain not 2 fall ven clouds exist? How can u tell theleaves not 2 fall ven the wind exists? How can u tell me not 2 fall inlove ven u exist?

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control.

One day you will ask me what is more important 2 me, you or my life? Iwill say my life & you will leave me without realising that you aremy life

If loving u is wrong, then I don't wanna b right. My luv 4 u is strong& brighter than any light. The way we must go is long, but we'llwin every fight.

Another month, another year, another smile, another tear, anotherwinter, another summer too but there will never be another you!

Find arms that will hold u at ur weakest, eyes that will c u at urugliest, heart that will luv at ur worst, if u hv found it, u've foundluv.
When we were kids, we couldn't wait to grow up n fall in luv. Now thatwe are grown up, we realise that wounded knees were easier to heal thanbroken hearts.

'I Trust You' is a better compliment than 'I Love You' because you maynot always trust the person you love but you can always love the personyou trust.

What’s missing in H__RT? EA or U? Pick EA & you’ll get a heart! Ifu pick U, you’ll get hurt! I'd pick U coz it's better to get hurt thanhv a heart without U

Hearts could only luv 4 a while u can put many relations in a file, ucan make a desert from the Nile, but u can’t stop my smile when I c urname on my phone.

If I were to describe true luv then I would describe it as what asnowman did to a snowwoman: He gave her warm hug n they both melted ineach other’s arms.

Never waste an opportunity 2 say 'I love U' to someone u really like,coz it is not everyday u'll meet the person who has the magic to let ufall in love.

I looked at a sweet, beautiful rose, and then I looked at you, and Ikept looking at you, for the rose isn't as beautiful as you.

If I could give u one thing in life, I would give u the ability to seeyourself through my eyes, only then would u realise how special u r tome!

Let love be the guide to your dreams, let love be the light to yourheart, let your love be the reason why somebody else's heart stillcontinues to beat.

If loving u is wrong, then I don't wanna be right. My luv for u isstrong & brighter than any light. The way we must go is long butwe'll win every fight.

Sometimes my eyes get jealous of my heart. Know why? Coz you always remain close to my heart and far from my eyes.

Loving is not how u forget but how u forgive, not how u listen but howu understand, not what u see but how u feel & not how u let go buthow u hold on.

I don't care how many lips u’ve kissed, how many shoulders u’veembraced & how many times u’ve said, I Luv U! All I care is not bethe first but to be ur last!

Feelings are many but words are few, clouds are dark but sky is blue;Luv is a paper, life is glue, every thing is false, only My Luv is TRUE.

U want & u get, that's luck, U want & u wait, that's time. Uwant but u compromise, that's life. And U want & u wait & udon't compromise that's LOVE.

If you r in a dark room, you find blood everywhere and the walls areshaking- don't worry friend, u r at the safest place, you r in my heart.

I love the way you make me happy, and the ways you show your care. Ilove the way you say, I Love You, and the way you are always there.

When it hurts to look back and you are scared to look ahead look beside you I will always be there 4 you.

To Luv some1 is madness, 2b loved by some1 is a Gift, Loving some1 wholoves u is a duty, but being loved by some1 whom u luv is LIFE.

I’m a PAPER, u can write ur feelings, scribble ur anger, use me 2absorb tears. Don’t throw me after use but when u feel cold burn me tofeel warm coz I Luv U

What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you. Luv U!

I hope that you finally understand, that I will love you untill theend, because your not just my girl, you are also my best friend!
What is a flower without the sun, what is the earth without the sky. What am I without you, that is why I tell you .. I love you

During maths I was thinking of you but I cannot calculate how much I love you!
I Drop A Tear IN The Ocean The Day U Will Finds It IS The Day I Will Stop Missing

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://cold.forumotion.com
Honey

Honey

Female
Birthday : 1995-05-22

Poetry about love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poetry about love   Poetry about love EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:26 am

very niiice thank you
Back to top Go down
ƒŲţũŔẻ♥MẤñ
Admin
ƒŲţũŔẻ♥MẤñ

Male

Poetry about love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poetry about love   Poetry about love EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:14 am

welcome

thank you too
Back to top Go down
Honey

Honey

Female
Birthday : 1995-05-22

Poetry about love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poetry about love   Poetry about love EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:13 pm

wlcome
Back to top Go down
NEsoOoO

NEsoOoO

Female

Poetry about love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poetry about love   Poetry about love EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:09 am

oooooh

really really nice world

i like it so

thank u yazen
Back to top Go down
ƒŲţũŔẻ♥MẤñ
Admin
ƒŲţũŔẻ♥MẤñ

Male

Poetry about love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poetry about love   Poetry about love EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:19 pm

welcome nesreen

you illumination the subject

king
Back to top Go down
sho sho

sho sho

Female

Poetry about love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poetry about love   Poetry about love EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:53 am

woooooooow

so nice words

really .. i like it

thanks alot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Poetry about love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poetry about love   Poetry about love Empty

Back to top Go down

Poetry about love
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum